Sunday, September 09, 2007

9th September 2007.

Ages since i blogged.

Ytd went don house to visit him and then play with his cousin, Denise. Cute lah, but cannot compare with me when i was little. Eh i boy she girl leh, how compare. Play play play , then bus dwn to Chongpang. Memories came back as i stayed there for 7 years. Eat zhu chao.. then something happened.
I could have done it..
I 'lamed' an auntie. Cos she was asking us what we wanna eat using.
But i didn't..
'Eh, ni men eat wan hai shi pan?' Eng: Eh, you all eat using bowl or plate?
~ sighs ~
'Err auntie. wo men shi chi fan, bu shi chi wan.' eng: Err auntie, we eat rice, not bowls.
i guess you guys wont be able to find this..
That auntie looked at me, and gave a laugh. No sound one. Terence exploded right beside me, and they all giggling.
I..
K, forget about it. After that the girls bought stickers, then zq bought one also. Eat ice le, then walk home.
love her..
Everyday i use com only after 9. Study mah. So don't expect to see me online anytime before that. Phone's memory card running low, jiani deleted lots of stuffs and i don't know what she deleted.
tag more ..
3 weeks. Study till then. Mug. Cup. Bottle. Whatever.

No comments: